Thursday, October 4, 2012

Bad Train Service

            Yesterday I bought a ticket from KL central back to Kampar ETS @ 2pm. I've been on the waiting couch for an hour before the boarding time. I heard KTMB staff announcing a final call for other ETS train number. That train number is not in my ticket. I thought it was not the train that I'm taking so I keep on waiting. Until 2.10pm I ask the other staff, and surprisingly he told me that my train departed already. When I go back to the counter and ask for the information and a refund or replacement for the train, KTMB staff blame me for not going down. He said ' You should go down and wait for the train no matter what happen, even we didn't announce, once the time reach then you need to go down and wait for the train'. Is that the way KTMB have done always? Is this the best customer service that KTMB provided? Blaming the customer because we follow the rules? KTMB staff should be the one who needs to responsible for this issue instead of blaming me! KTMB not only make me to pay 2 ticket price for 1 way travelling,  also make me to be late for a meeting with a customer. I'm very disappointed with KTMB staff and the irresponsible attitude! They purposely want to make money, ask customer to pay twice for the ticket. 

No comments:

Pages