Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Recepi: Milk + Egg White Pudding

In the past Tuesday, it was a public holiday in Malaysia and I was so free. So I search some of the dessert recipes through the internet so that I can give it a try during the day. Then I saw an extremely easy recipe on this milk & egg pudding. Here are the ingredients you will need:

2 egg white
Full cream/ Low fat milk   250ml
Condensed milk or sugar   1-2 tablespoon ( depends on your preference)
Preparing: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10-15 mins
Serving: 2

By using these 3 simple ingredients where most of us will have it in the fridge, you can make a delicious dessert.

1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl ( bowl that can be used to steam)
2. Steam it for 10-15 mins
3. Eat it all!!!

It was so delicious until I forgot to take pictures. I will update it next time. 

Enjoy XD

No comments:

Pages