Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Review: Groupon Modello Salon

Well, remember my Groupon for Modello Hair which I bought together with the Gladys Facial? I've utilized the facial part, so now i go and use the hair session. It was Saturday afternoon and I have made a reservation for the hair treatment session. So I reached there around 1pm.

This is a nice salon and it is clean. The hair stylist start with cutting my hair, as my package is Cut, Wash, Blow, Scalp & Hair treatment. The hair stylist really puts a lot of time and they cut my hair patiently. After that they start to sell items, like the scalp scrub for RM 30 to remove dead cells on the scalp, change to a better treatment package, etc. I don't want to add anything so i stick to the original thing that they promise in the Groupon voucher.

They wash my hair in the way I feel very casually or simply. It is not same like the normal hair wash that I've done at other salon. I feel not so clean even after they wash my hair. Then straight away, while i'm still lying on the chair, he already did the treatment. NO machine was used, they just did the scalp and hair treatment at the same time. They did it just like putting the conditioner, not like treatment at all. I'm not sure whether it
is effective or not, because after that they apply some serum on the hair, so my hair feels smooth.

Overall, the service was good, with explanation on your hair condition and suggestion for you. The hair treatment is totally different to what I imagine, and the result is not so obvious. So overall, Im satisfy with the service.

No comments:

Pages