Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Review: MRM CLA 1250

After I read so much about the benefits of CLA, I decided to buy some and try it out. Since the Malaysia's CLA is so expensive for me, so I google online to search for another alternative. Then I found this website Bodybuilding from US. The product is quite cheap, and guess what? The CLA were on promotion!! Buy 2 Free 1 for only USD 44 = RM 143 exclude postage. So without delay, I quickly bought the CLA with this promotion. They are sending the product by USPS and the delivering estimated to reach Malaysia in 1 months time. What is surprising me is that they actually took less than 1 month to reach Malaysia, they reached in about 2 weeks time. Nice and Fast!



The CLA is in the softgel capsule, quite big in size. For the people who can hardly swallow big capsule, will have difficulty to swallow these huge capsules. So what to do? I bought it and I squeeze the oil out without swallowing the capsules. Although some people might think that it is a waste because some of the oil will still stick on the capsule, I'm not going to swallow the empty capsule.


As usual, supplement needs to take time for you to feel the effects. So I've been taking the CLA for 3 months from now. I took 4 capsules a day half an hour before food. For people who don't know what is the function of CLA, here are some of the major functions:

  • Suppress appetite
  • Break-down stubborn fat
  • Good oil for skin

It actually do help me to suppress appetite. I don't feel hungry in the afternoon and night time, so eventually I ate lesser. In breakdown stubborn fat wise, I do feel my thigh & hip become smaller. I really can see the effect as my pants become loose now. Without exercise, I lost around 2kg in 3 months, I eat like usual, not dieting. Too bad that I didn't measure my thigh & hip before I started to take CLA. I am very happy with the results. I will definitely continue to take the CLA until I reach my targeted weight.

No comments:

Pages